Dear friends, followers and supporters of the Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir!
For decades Estonian culture and the tradition of professional choral music have been at the very core of the Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir’s (EPCC) existence. We are proud to perform Estonian music at home and abroad, thereby putting our country on the world map. It is our desire to consistently help to develop Estonian choral culture and support young people in discovering the world of music. We hereby invite you to join the EPCC’s community and circle of friends and to experience powerful events, share and discover the joy and energy created by new ideas!
Board Member of the EPCC
The Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir, winner of the Gramophone Classical Music Award and two Grammy Awards, is one of the most well-known professional classical music ensembles in Estonia, whose main activity is the performing and recording of Estonian culture and music. Winning fame primarily through performing the works of Arvo Pärt and Veljo Tormis, the areas of the EPCC’s activity include concerts, recording and diversifying music education. Each season the choir gives about 60-70 concerts in Estonia and abroad, attracting an audience of up to 40,000 people annually. The choir has undertaken many remarkable international collaborations with renowned orchestras and conductors (incl. Claudio Abbado, Marc Minkowski, Sir Colin Davis, Gustavo Dudamel and others) as well as performed at reputable music festivals and on stages all over the world (BBC Proms, Sydney Opera House, Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, New York Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Vienna Concert Hall, etc.). As an Estonian music collective with the largest discography, the EPCC is the most-listened to Estonian classical music artist on Spotify (with over 60,000 listeners monthly). Watch our performances on the video channel EPCC.TV.
EPCC and Australian Chamber Orchestra on tour in Australia, Sydney City Recital Hall. Photo: Maria Boyadgis
For our supporters
The Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir is a mission-based organisation. Therefore, in addition to the contribution by the Republic of Estonia, we rely significantly on the assistance of generous supporters and collaboration partners. Find out the ways of supporting us: a single or continuous donation | the EPCC Partnership Programme | support priority projects – Create an Event | the Circle of EPCC.
The Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir is a strong brand and a cultural organisation that has won trust through various music projects – both in Estonia and abroad – over a period of 40 years. We are flexible and open-minded. It is never boring with us and we believe that, owing to our extensive experience, we are able to offer significant additional value to all our current and future partners. Find out more about the benefits of the EPCC Partnership Programme and become a supporter of professional Estonian music culture either through your actions or financially:
Benefits of the EPCC Partnership
Promotion and visibility through the EPCC channels
- Our audience – concerts of EPCC involve nearly 40,000 listeners a year, whom our partners can be reached through a conscious communication strategy. Being a partner of the EPCC will create a direct link with your brand in the consciousness of our audience.
- Campaigns – each of our concert projects is supported by strategic marketing campaign including all of the EPCC’s media channels (homepage, EPCC.TV, YouTube, Spotify, FB, Instagram, newsletter), various publications (programme booklets and posters) and advertising channels (print, outdoor and digital media). This is complemented by diverse media coverage via television, radio and printed publications, both in Estonia and abroad.
- Leverage and common ground – we wish to develop strong partnerships, in order to create genuine content through various artistic activities focusing on concepts that resonate with your audiences and our community.
Festival Les Nuits de Septembre 2018, Liège Philharmonic Hall, Belgium.
Photo: Thierry Lechanteur
Unique experiences through the EPCC events
We recognise that all partnerships are unique, and tailor each engagement based on your objectives. Partnering with the EPCC provides unique opportunities to engage the members of your organisation, entertain your clients, inspire and motivate your employees. Based on your needs, the following opportunities can be used:
- Private concerts on request
- Invitations to concerts, performances
- Invitations to the EPCC receptions, special events, seasonal opening- and closing events
- Exclusive meetings with musicians
- Backstage access
- Self-development through corporate workshops and creative activities
- Participation in concert tours
Composer Arvo Pärt, conductor Tõnu Kaljuste, EPCC and Tallinn Chamber Orcestra on tour in USA, New York Carnegie Hall. Photo: Eleri Ever
Image-building through the EPCC brand
- Touring and concerts – EPCC gives around 60-70 concerts per year, a third of which take place abroad. All partners who support the EPCC’s concert activities reach our loyal audience, that is almost 40,000 people a year. We offer our partner the opportunity to be part of high-level cultural life, to attend exclusive events and to meet exciting artistic personalities (backstage, studios, rehearsal rooms, famous venues, acclaimed musicians, public personas and opinion leaders).
- Educational activities – the EPCC cooperates with Estonian schools, teachers and smaller communities, diversifying Estonian music education as well as developing and producing music programs that captivate and inspire future generations. As important promoter of cultural field, the EPCC’s educational and charitable projects make an impact on society, thus giving our partner the opportunity to implement corporate social responsibility in the organization.
- Innovation and access – the EPCC believes music belongs to everyone, regardless of the time and place. For that reason we are constantly seeking ways to bridge geographical, artistic, technical and social gaps. Whether it includes live broadcasts of our performances, easy access to streams and videos on EPCC.TV, collaboration with start-ups, accessible ticketing, audio recordings, major interdisciplinary art projects etc. Being a partner of EPCC gives you a possibility to reach wider audience through different channels and interesting methods.
For several years the EPCC has been using an innovative professional digital sheet music tool by Estonian start-up Scoremusic in cooperation with Valge Klaar, who is an Apple authorised reseller and warranty partner in Estonia. Photo: Kalle Veesaar
If you or your organisation would like to participate and contribute to the activities of the EPCC, please contact the Partnership Manager Annika Kuuda by phone +372 56639399 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org